Visciola and Verdicchio Apartments - Prices
Visciola Apartment for 2 persons
Verdicchio Apartment for 4 persons
*€21,50 pppn based on 5 person occupancy
Low Season ----- March, April, May, September and October MINIMUM 3 Days
High Season ----- June, July and August MINIMUM 5 Days
Festivals ----- Sagra Dell'Uva, Easter
CLOSED: November to end of February
Bookings are taken any start date. Please ask us about short stays or changes in arrival or departure date.
We will try to accommodate you on your requested dates.
Price includes linens and cleaning. Linens are changed weekly, extra changes on request and at a cost of €8 per change.
Bathroom towels are not included, but these can be added for a supplement of €5 per person per week.
An extra bed can be added to Visciola bedroom, and there is a sofa-bed in the lounge area sleeping two people. An extra bed can be added to one of the bedrooms in Verdicchio. The extra beds are suitable for a child up to 12 years. Baby cots are also available, please ask us.
Extra Bed €50,00 per week
Extra Bed €20,00 per night
Apartment for Pets Holidays
We welcome well-behaved pets to stay in Visciola Apartment. Please ask us if
you would like to bring a pet with you, as pets need holiday accommodation as
well. Pets cannot be accommodated in Verdicchio Apartment.
Pets €5,00 per night
Minimum Night Stays
Please note : For the quoted daily rates, there is a minimum stay of three nights (Low season) or 5 nights (High Season). If you are staying for one or two nights there is an additional supplement of €15 per person per night.
Bed and Breakfast: Daily Rates, for 2 persons in a room, minimum 2 night stay
Low Season ---- February to May, September and October
High Season ---- June, July and August
Festivals ---- Sagra Dell'Uva, December 21st to January 3rd
Rates shown are per room for two people in a double room, for a minimum stay of two nights. Price includes breakfast, linens, bathroom towels and cleaning. Linens are changed weekly, bathroom towels are changed twice-weekly. Extra changes on request and at a cost of €8 per change.
An extra bed can be added to Oro and Azzurro bedrooms. The extra bed is suitable for a child up to 12 years. Baby cots are also available, please ask us.
Extra Bed €20,00 per night
All year €50,00
Winter months €5,00 per day heating charge.
One Night Stays
Please note : For the quoted rates, there is a minimum stay of two nights. For single night stays there is an additional supplement of €15 per person per night.
Special Rates and Discounts on Bookings:
'Early Bird' Bookings:
Book early and enjoy a free night:
- Stay 7 nights and pay for only 6 nights
- Available all dates January to June excluding Easter weeks
- Must be booked and deposit paid by the end of April
- Available in Bed and Breakfast, or apartment bookings
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the Second Week or the Two Apartment discounts.
Multiple Weeks Discount
Stay with us for a second or third week and enjoy a 10% Discount:
- Book extra weeks at the Cantinone and have 10% off the weekly rate
- Discount applies to each week
- Available all dates
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the Early Bird or Two Apartment discounts.
Need Both Apartments?
Book two apartments for 15% Discount:
- Book both Visciola and Verdicchio Apartments and have 15% off the weekly rate
- Available all dates
- Cannot be used in conjunction with the Early Bird or the Second Week discounts.
Summary of our Terms
- After we confirm your holiday dates, a deposit of €100 per week is required
- We will send you an email with instructions how to make a deposit
- When we have received your deposit, your booking is confirmed
- Cancellation within 10 days of the start of your holiday are not refundable
- In the event of cancellation prior to 10 days before the start of your holiday, your deposit will be returned if we can re-let your holiday dates
Check in and Departure Times
- Check in is between 15:00 and 18:00 on your start date
- You must provide us with a mobile (cellular / handy) number you can be contacted on while travelling to the Cantinone
- If you need to arrive outside the check in times, please notify us
- If there is nobody booked into your rooms it will be possible to arrive earlier, but this must be requested at time of booking
- Departure is by 10:00 on your final day with us
- Late departures can be arranged where there is no immediate booking of your room or apartment
- Please ask us and we will try to accommodate your request
Children at the Cantinone
- We welcome children of all ages to the Cantinone holiday accommodation. There is plenty of space to run around and expend energy. The pool is always a
favourite of our younger guests and we enjoy making pizzas together.
However, we do ask parents to keep in mind:
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied at the pool and in the gardens
- There are some pool toys and floats but if they are damaged through play, please replace them for the next guests
- There are plenty of child friendly places to visit nearby, just ask us
- We are near a road, please be aware of that before booking
- We look forward to making friends with all the members of your family and having a great time together!
Booking at the Cantinone
To make a booking at Cantinone Bed and Breakfast and Apartments, please:
- Send us an email or telephone us with your required dates
- We will confirm by email with instructions how to make a deposit
- Make the payment of your deposit, and notify us that you have made your deposit, and by which method
- We will confirm we have received your deposit
- - this confirms your booking
- Provide us with your names, addresses, ages of children coming on holiday, and your telephone numbers
- We will send you arrival instructions and directions to find the Cantinone
- Any further request for information prior to your holiday, please email us.